As the Clerk of the Council, the City Recorder:
- Prepares and distributes the Council agenda
- Completes Council meeting minutes
- Maintains a calendar of pending issues
- Serves as the Elections Officer and coordinates Mayor and Council elections, as well as city-wide measures
- Maintains the legislative history, documents, and public records of the city.
In addition to the City Recorder, staff resources include a Deputy City Recorder and a Records Management Specialist.
For information about these programs, contact Anne-Marie Simpson, City Recorder, at 503-534-4225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.