- City Manager Home
- City Recorder
- Emergency Info
- Emergency Management Program
- CodeRED - Emergency Notification
- Emergency Preparedness Fair
- Neighborhood Preparedness & PrepLO
- 3 Steps to Preparedness
- Are You Ready?
- Business Preparedness
- Pet Preparedness
- Phone Numbers You Should Know
- Cascadia Subduction Zone
- Flood Insurance
- Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT)
- Trip Check
- Tips for Winter Travel
- Summertime Vehicle Safety Tips
- Active Shooter Response
- Power Outage
- Heat Wave Tips
- Public Affairs
Code RED - Emergency Notification
CodeRED, the City’s emergency notification system provides City officials the ability to quickly deliver emergency notification messages via telephone, email, and text message citywide at a rate of 1,000 calls per minute.
CodeRED is used for significant emergencies such as floods, earthquakes, bomb threats, gas leaks, missing children or elderly, and electrical outages.
If you have switched from traditional phone service to any of the newer digital products, including those obtained through cable providers, you must register if you want to be notified by the CodeRED.
For assistance, call the Citizen Information Center at 503-635-0257.